TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Yesterday, we reported about the Huawei device that is tipped to feature four cameras. The information originated on Weibo, which cannot be considered as a verified source.
However, it looks like Huawei is indeed planning to launch a smartphone that will have dual cameras at the back as well as at the front. A Huawei handset with the model number RNE-Al00 has just been spotted on the Chinese certification site TENAA. The TENAA listing has shed light on both the design and specifications of the device. The Huawei RNE-Al0 apparently sports a metal unibody with a rear mounted fingerprint scanner.
The device comes without a physical home button as it has become a norm these days. As far as the specifications are concerned, the Huawei RNE-Al0 is listed with a large 5.9-inch full HD display with the resolution of 2160×1080 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio.
Powering the smartphone is an unspecified octa-core processor that is clocked at 2.36GHz. Presumably, it is one of Huawei's in-house Hi-Silicon Kirin chipsets. The smartphone carries 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage, which is expandable up to 256GB with the use of a microSD card.
As for software, the device comes pre-installed with Android Nougat OS with Huawei's Emotion UI (EMUI) skin on top. For keeping the lights on there is a non-removable 3,240mAh battery. It is worth pointing out that yesterday's leak also said the Huawei phone would pack a 3,240mAh battery. This again indicates the Weibo user was talking about this smartphone.
You may have guessed by now, the camera part is the most important aspect of the Huawei RNE-Al0. The image shows the smartphone with dual camera setups on both its front and back sides. The rear dual camera setup is said to be comprised of a 16MP main sensor and a 2MP secondary sensor. While up front, there is one 13MP and another 2MP sensor.
The smartphone is likely to launch in Blue and Gold colors.