- 2 hrs ago JioMart Expands To 200 Cities Across India Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M01, Galaxy M11 India Launch Date Revealed
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K30i 5G With 48MP Quad-Camera Setup Announced: Price And Availability
- 3 hrs ago Realme X3 SuperZoom Teaser Reveals Snapdragon 855+ Chipset Ahead Of Launch
- News Fake: Govt has not promised a Rs 5,000 lockdown fund
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan says IPL will help spread positivity amid coronavirus pandemic
- Movies Akshay Kumar Mourns The Demise Of Hockey Legend Balbir Singh
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Homemade Face Mask Revealed; Here’s How To Make It
- Finance Commercial Coal Mining Can Halve Annual Import Bill
- Automobiles COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Huawei takes a dig at the Samsung Galaxy Note9 launch : Not a generational upgrade
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features improved iris scanning technology
Samsung Galaxy Note9 is now, official and is also the most powerful "Galaxy Note" smartphone from the company. It looks like Huawei is not happy with the latest Galaxy Note9 smartphone as the company's latest tweet makes out the difference between the generation upgrade of Huawei smartphone from the Huawei P10 to the Huawei P20 Pro.
Galaxy Note8 vs Galaxy Note9
The Galaxy Note8 and the Galaxy Note9 have an identical design along with the infinity display. The Galaxy Note9 comes with a slightly better camera, bigger battery and a new S-Pen.
Huawei P10 vs Huawei P20 Pro
The differences between the Huawei P20 Pro and the Huawei P10 are a generation apart. The Huawei P20 Pro has a modern 3D glass design with a triple camera setup, consisting of a 40 MP primary sensor, which offers 5x optical zoom and much. Not to forget that the Huawei P20 Pro also has a notch.
Along with this, the company also teases that the upcoming flagship smartphone from Huawei will come with un-imaginable features.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is a great "flagship-smartphone". However, the device does not differentiate itself from the Note8 or even the Galaxy Note FE.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is launching in India on the 24th of August. Unlike the North American version, the Galaxy Note9 which will launch in India will be powered by the Exynos 9810 SoC, instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
We took a leap when we launched the #HuaweiP20Pro, we're all about real upgrades that will make a difference everyday like a triple lens camera with 40mp, 5x zoom and much more. Imagine what will come next… pic.twitter.com/AjUS86YHyK— Huawei Mobile (@HuaweiMobile) August 9, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note9 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 has a 6.4-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or the Exynos 9810 SoC (depending on the region) paired with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB internal storage with a micro SD card for storage expansion up to 512 GB.
On the back, the device has a dual camera setup with a 12 MP primary sensor with variable aperture from f/1.5 to an f/2.4 and the smartphone can record 4k videos at 60fps. On the front, the device has an 8 MP selfie camera with 2K video recording capability at 30fps.
The smartphone is equipped with a massive 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with support for fast and wireless charging capability via USB type C port. The device also has a dedicated 3.5 mm headphone jack and the smartphone does support Dolby Atmos sound output.