- 13 min ago Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- 19 min ago Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera Review: Is The Most Affordable Mirrorless Camera Worth Your Time?
- 23 min ago Bill Gates Reveals His Biggest Mistake Was Not Beating Google's Android
- 1 hr ago OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India On Amazon Prime Day 2019
- News Head constable of RAC shoots himself outside Finance Ministry
- Movies 10 Years Since We Lost Michael Jackson; Few Shocking Details From The Day Of King Of Pop's Death
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Lifestyle Carrots: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks & Recipes
- Sports Dutch MotoGP is a race you do not want to miss!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Images of Lenovo ZUK R1 with Helio P10 SoC and 2GB Leaked Online
The Lenovo ZUK R1 might be a budget oriented smartphone.
Lenovo's subsidiary smartphone brand, ZUK mobiles, recently launched the Lenovo ZUK Edge smartphone in China. And a latest leak suggests that the company is working on another smartphone and it has entry-level specifications.
Dubbed as the ZUK R1, the smartphone's live images have leaked online on Chinese Weibo. The leaked images show that the smartphone will boast of a uni-metal body design and will come with a 5-inch display.
One of the leaked images also showed us the CPU-Z application screen, which confirmed the complete specifications of the phone. The Lenovo ZUK R1 will feature a 5-inch 720p display and will be powered by the MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core chipset along with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Notably, the smartphone also listed in the GFXBench, which is a benchmarking site that tests the graphics performance of a smartphone. That listing suggests that the smartphone will also come with a 3GB RAM variant. There will be a fingerprint scanner embedded into the home button, as seen on other ZUK devices to date.
The Lenovo ZUK R1 will boot Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Imaging wise, the smartphone might feature a 13MP camera on the rear along with support for PDAF and HDR mode. Up front, there will be an 8MP sensor to cover up the selfies and video calls.
Apart from these details, there are no more details surfaced online regarding the smartphone. And, it is highly expected that the smartphone will be launched by the end of this year.