- Android Oreo 8.1 update is available for Xiaomi Mi A1 just before the launch of the Mi A2
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite listed for sale ahead of launch
- Eros Now and Xiaomi Mi TV enter into distribution partnership
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Explorer Edition with translucent strap teased by company
- Xiaomi teases the launch of the Xiaomi Mi A2, Mi A2 Lite: 2 is better than 1
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition sale to debut on July 24, to cost around Rs. 37,000
Both the Xiaomi and Meizu are on the launching spree. The companies have already launched a dozen smartphones this year, and they aren't done yet, it seems. The latest one to arrive from Meizu is the Meizu M5 Note.
Xiaomi, four months ago launched the Xiaomi Redmi 3s in India. As of now, we don't have a final launch of the M5 Note in India officially. However, it will be coming soon in the near future or by the end of this year. Here's how both the smartphones go against each other.
Regarding display, the Xiaomi Redmi 3s comes with a compact screen size of 5-inches. On the other hand, we have the Meizu M5 Note with a 5.5-inch display. Also, they differ regarding resolution as well. The M5 Note has a 1080p screen, whereas the Redmi 3s has an only 720p screen and they are priced similarly as well.
Meizu M5 Note is the Winner in Hardware Section
The Meizu M5 Note comes with an Helio P10 chipset along with support for 3GB/4GB of RAM, whereas the Redmi 3s comes with the entry-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset along with 2GB/3GB of RAM. Also, both the smartphones are available in different storage variants- 16GB/32GB.
Both the smartphones feature a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera. So, the camera section goes as a tie between the two.
Big Batteries and boots Android Marshmallow
The Meizu M5 Note comes with a 4000mAh battery, and the Xiaomi Redmi 3s has a 4100mAh battery, slightly larger than the Meizu phone. Both the phones boot Android Marshmallow out-of-the-box with the vendor's user interface of MIUI and Flyme OS.
Verdict: Meizu M5 Note has better specs
Going by the specs sheet, the Meizu M5 Note comes ahead than the Xiaomi Redmi 3s. However, the Xiaomi Redmi 3s phone us not far behind the M5 Note.