TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Transsion Holdings' subsidiary Infinix is all set to launch a new smartphone in India tomorrow. Going by the existing reports, the upcoming smartphone is said to belong to the S series and will be an 'India first' smartphone. The company has sent out the media invites for the launch event to happen on February 6 in Mumbai at 11:30 AM. Infinix India has also been teasing the upcoming launch on its Twitter handle with the hashtag #GameChanged.
Now, it has come to light that this Infinix S series smartphone will be exclusive to the online retailer Flipkart. The e-commerce portal has put up a teaser hinting at the availability of the smartphone on its website. Going by the teaser, the smartphone will arrive with a bezel-less display with an 18:9 aspect ratio as seen in many other smartphones those were launched in the recent times.
From the teasers on Flipkart and Infinix India Twitter handle, it can be inferred that the upcoming smartphone might boast of dual selfie cameras at the front. It is said that this camera setup can add DSLR-like bokeh effects to the selfie shots. The camera setup is said to be capable of capturing brighter selfies even in low-light conditions.
The teaser on Flipkart has clearly hinted that the Infinix S series smartphone that will see the light of the day will arrive with a FullView display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Also, the image seen in the teaser page shows the presence of negligible bezels at the sides and slim bezels at the top and bottom without any room to house a physical home button at the front.
Further details regarding the upcoming Infinix smartphone such as display size, processor, battery and others remain unknown for now. However, as it will have a dual selfie camera setup, we can expect it to compete with smartphones such as Honor 9 Lite, Vivo V7 and V7+, Oppo F5 and other such selfie-centric smartphones in the mid-range market segment. We say so as the Infinix smartphone is expected to carry a mid-range price point and most bestselling smartphones are priced in this range.