TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Transsion Holdings backed Infinix brand is all set to launch a new smartphone in India on February 6. Dubbed as 'India First', it will be a selfie-centric smartphone. As per industry sources, the mid-priced segment device under the selfie-centric "S series" will first launch in India, followed by a global release later. At this moment, we don't have much information on the phone's specs and features.
That said, it is believed that the Infinix 'India First' smartphone will be equipped with a dual-tone LED flash for taking excellent quality selfies even in low-light conditions. The smartphone's cameras are also likely to come with the Bokeh Effect feature that will let users capture DSLR-like pictures with blurred background. It goes without saying, this upcoming smartphones will take on the likes of Oppo F5, Vivo V7/V7+, Honor 9 to name a few.
Last year in November, Infinix launched the Infinix Zero 5 in India. It comes in two variants; the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 17,999, whereas the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant retails at Rs. 19,999 in the country.
The main highlight of the Infinix Zero 5 is its dual camera setup at the back. There is a 12MP primary sensor and a 13MP secondary sensor for capturing depth of field information. Up front, there is a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash.
Talking about other aspects, the smartphone features a 5.98-inch display that produces an FHD resolution of 1,920×1,080 pixels. The display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on top for added protection. Under its hood, the Infinix Zero 5 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor clocked at 2.6GHz. Both the variants of the smartphone support up to 256GB of expandable storage and there is a fingerprint sensor at the rear as well.
The Infinix Zero 5 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and has standard connectivity features such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. The smartphone is backed by a large 4,350mAh battery with quick charging support. The device also has a dedicated dual SIM card slot on board.