TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Since the past few days, we have been coming across reports regarding the launch of an upcoming InFocus smartphone. The company has been teasing the launch on its official social media handles such as Twitter and Facebook.
So long, it was speculated that InFocus will be unveiling the successor of its recent launch - the Turbo 5 that is to be dubbed Turbo 5 Plus. Going by the recent teaser that the company has posted on Twitter, the Turbo 5 Plus will be accompanied by yet another smartphone called InFocus Snap 4. Notably, the company has already sent out the media invites for the launch event that is to be held in New Delhi on September 13.
The recent teaser from InFocus reads, "Get ready for the launch of powerful #InFocusTurbo5Plus & sleek #InFocusSnap4 on 13th September, New Delhi!#ItsAllAboutPower #CaptureItAll"
The company has already teased that the InFocus Turbo 5 Plus will feature a dual rear camera setup with the two lenses place horizontally along with the dual LED flash next to it. One of the teasers tipped at the presence of a fingerprint sensor at the front embedded into the physical home button. The power and volume keys appear to be positioned at the right edge of the smartphone.
One of the teasers that were posted earlier this week confirmed that the smartphone will draw the necessary power from a 4850mAh battery. The teaser camera with the caption "More Power More Performance".
For now, we do not have further information regarding the InFocus Turbo 5 Plus and the InFocus Snap 4 smartphones those will be launched on September 13. With just a few more days left for the launch, one thing that we are sure about is that these phones will be priced attractively in the budget market segment.