TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
iOS 9 Beta 5 automatically switches network from Wi-Fi to Mobile data on the go
iOS 9 Beta 5 now comes with a nifty tweak that can save your from WiFi grey. This new tweaks allow the OS to switch to a cellular data automatically when the WiFi signal grows weak.
Many a times users face an issue of slow internet connectivity when the WiFi signal grows weak. Then they have to manually switch of the WiFi networks and switch to a cellular data. But this leads to an interrupted internet browsing. The American company has a solution to that though.
Apple has inbuilt a software in their iOS 9 public beta which detects the signal strength and automatically swtiches to the mobilr data for an uninterrupted surfing experience. One can turn on this option from the Settings option of their iOS device. The company dubs this tweak as WiFi Assist..
If you are too netpicky about you mobile data pack though, you should better leave this setting off. Imagine a scenario when you downloading a heavy file via a WiFi network and suddenly the phone switches to your mobile data due to fluctuating wireless signals. This will result in incurring high mobile data bills with even knowing what had actually happened.
Nevertheless the tweak is a good added feature to the already feature rich iOS 9. You can check the top features of the iOS 9 from this link.