TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Back in September, Caviar, the design outfit came up with a Titanium-clad iPhone X. Now, the same company has made a special edition of the Apple phone, which is dubbed as iPhone X Imperial Crown.
The iPhone X Imperial Crown's rear panel has a golden coat with more than 300 engraved precious stones in its chassis. To be precise, there are 344 diamonds of different sizes. Additionally, there is a single line of 14 large rubies and a golden plaque of a two-headed eagle. The description is surely making you wonder about its price. The 64GB model carries a whopping price tag of roughly Rs. 26,28,400.
And, here we were complaining about the price of normal iPhone X. Well, apparently, some people do have this kind of money to invest in a phone. Needless to say, apart from the chassis, all the specs and features remain the same.
However, if we were to judge, even after having a golden chassis with so many stones engraved into it, the iPhone X Imperial Crown looks kind of ridiculous. We can't think of a possible reason why people would want to buy such a device.
Anyway, moving on, in case you don't know, Caviar has manufactured a number of customized devices, most notably the Nokia 3310 Putin-Trump Summit Edition. It was released earlier this year.
Except for the iPhone X, the Russian designer company is also offering customized versions of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
So what do you think about the iPhone X Imperial Crown? Would you buy it even you had the money? Do let us know in the comments section.