- 3 hrs ago Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- 9 hrs ago Mi HyperSonic: A 20,000mAh PowerBank With 50W Fast-Charging At Rs. 3,499
- 11 hrs ago Infinix X1 40-inch Android Smart TV Launched At Introductory Price Of Rs. 19,999
- 11 hrs ago How To Save Broadband And Landline Installation Charges Of BSNL
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
iQOO 7 Expected To Launch In India In March: Two More Devices Might Come In April
iQOO announced its 5G-enabled iQOO 3 smartphone in the country last year. Now, it seems the company is all set to bring another handset in India soon. A new leak by tipster Debayan Roy reveals that the brand is planning to launch one flagship phone in the country by end of the March which is speculated to be the iQOO 7.
🚨Exclusive🚨-Totally,Totally & Totally Confirmed that-— Gadgetsdata(Debayan Roy) (@Gadgetsdata) February 10, 2021
1. iQOO is going to launch-
ONE Flagship Smartphone on🔴March end (expect-3rd/4th week)in 🇮🇳
It might be iQOO 7.
2.iQOO is also planning to launch
TWO more Devices around the
🔴end of April in🇮🇳
🔃ReTweet will be OP❤️
He further states that the Indian market might get two more devices by end of the April. Although he did not mention the names of the other two phones. Even, there is also no official confirmation regarding this. However, if it turns out to be true, we can expect the company will share more details soon.
To recall, the iQOO 7 was originally launched last month and the price of the handset starts at 3798 CNY (around Rs. 43,100) for the base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model. On the other hand, the high-end 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model costs in China at 4198 CNY (around Rs. 47,600). In terms of colors, the device comes in Latent Blue, Black and Legendary Edition options.
iQOO 7 Features
The smartphone comes with a 6.62-inch full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. It packs the all-new Snapdragon 888 5G chipset which is paired with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The device runs Android 11 topped with OriginOS for iQOO.
A 4,000 mAh battery fuels the iQOO 7 that supports 120W fast charging. For cameras, the handset sports a triple camera setup that offers a 48MP primary camera with support for both OIS and EIS. The main lens is assisted by a 13MP ultra-wide lens with a 120-degree FoV and 13MP portrait sensor. For selfies and videos, there is a 16MP front snapper.
Lastly, the handset gets 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, dual-SIM support, and a USB Type-C port for connectivity. Now, it remains to be seen whether the Indian variant of the phone will offer the same features like the Chinese model.