- 57 min ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 3 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 16 hrs ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 21 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Movies Sidharth-Kiara Wedding: When Groom Shared His Idea Of Marriage; Says, ‘My Wife Will Become A Support System’
- News Video: How US shot down Chinese 'spy' balloon
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Lifestyle What Makes Children Picky Eaters? Tips For Parents To Handle Them
- Sports Davis Cup: India relegated to World Group II after losing Play-off 2-3 to Denmark
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Fronx Reaches Nexa Showrooms – More Than 5,500 Bookings Bagged
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
- Education Now, online common entrance exam first for Agniveer recruitment process by Army
iQOO 9T Features Leaked; E5 AMOLED Display, V1+ Chipset, 120W Fast Charging Tipped
iQOO 10 series has been doing rounds on the rumor mill for a while now. Ahead of the launch, we have fresh leaks about a new iQOO smartphone. The alleged iQOO 9T is tipped to launch in India in the coming weeks. A new leak has revealed the display and key specifications of the upcoming iQOO 9T.
iQOO 9T Display, Specs Leaked
Popular tipster Mukul Sharma took to Twitter to share the leaked details about the upcoming iQOO 9T. The tipster claims the new iQOO smartphone will flaunt a segment-first Samsung E5 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The size is said to be 6.78-inch with a punch-hole cutout.
But the major upgrades are reserved under the hood. The upcoming iQOO 9T is tipped to draw power from the Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chip, which will likely include up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of in-built storage. Additionally, the tipster also states the iQOO 9T will get a dedicated V1+ chip.
Apparently, the V1+ chip will boost the overall performance of the new iQOO 9T. Apart from these details, the tipster has also revealed the camera details of the upcoming iQOO smartphone. Previous rumors claim the new phone will include a triple-camera setup. Now, it's rumored to include a 50MP GN5 main camera with real-time extreme night vision.
[Exclusive] iQOO 9T key specs:— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) July 6, 2022
o Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
o 120W FlashCharge
o Segment First 120Hz E5 AMOLED Display
o V1+ Chip (dedicated chip to boost the overall performance)
o 50MP GN5 Ultra-Sensing Camera with Real-Time Extreme Night Vision
Feel free to retweet.#iQOO #iQOO9T
More importantly, the upcoming iQOO 9T is said to include 120W fast charging support. The new phone was also spotted with a 4,500 mAh battery but this hasn't been confirmed yet.
iQOO 9T Launch In India: What To Expect?
Presently, the iQOO 9T launch date in India hasn't been announced or even teased. But looking at the leaks and rumors, we expect the new iQOO phone to launch later this month. It might also sync the launch and sale date with the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2022. However, these are mere speculations at the moment.
In related news, the brand is also gearing up to launch the iQOO 10 series on July 19 in China. These are tipped to be powerful smartphones with the latest upgrades. The new iQOO 10 series will likely arrive in India in the coming months.