- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 15 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Don’t get misguided by propaganda of terrorists says Army
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kult launches flagship phone for Rs.7,999 on Snapdeal
Kult, a new age telecom brand, entered the Indian market on Tuesday with its flagship smartphone 10 to address the demands of consumers for a fast yet simplistic user experience at an affordable price.
Conceptualised and designed in India, China and Taiwan, the phone is exclusively available on Snapdeal for Rs.7,999. "10 by Kult is designed for a user who aspires for a hyper-connected lifestyle while demanding technologies with a simple design and intuitive interface.
It is designed to empower today's consumer to have a superior digital experience," said Kult founder Nitesh Gupta. An LTE device with a 64 bit quad core processor, 3 GB RAM and 16 GB inbuilt memory (expandable to 128 GB), 10 provides the user with a fast, fluid and smooth transitioning between various applications, seamless gaming and multitasking.
It supports dual SIM feature (Micro + Nano SIM slots) with the option of replacing one SIM with a micro SD card and comes with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) operating system (upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow).
Packed with 13-megapixel Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) primary camera and centrally placed 5-megapixel front camera, the phone enables the user to move beyond mediocre imaging experience.
The camera has features like anti-shake, face detection, manual focus, exposure controls, smile and gesture capture options among other features. A 5-inch high-definition IPS display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels is protected by an Asahi Dragontrail glass.
The powerful 10 has a 2,350 mAh removable battery and offers fast charging. The phone 10 has an option for customers to visit Snapdeal zones at select Mobiliti World Stores to experience the device and order it online.