TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
This week is turning out to be a busy one for Xiaomi. The Chinese manufacturer is launching the Mi A1 in India, and its flagship Mi Mix 2 is slated for a September 11 launch.
With just a week away from the official launch, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is appearing in leaks like never before. Leaving aside the specs, the smartphone's design has been the talk of the town lately. Earlier today, its design was leaked. Yet again, a Weibo user has posted an image claimed to be of the front panel of the Mi Mix 2. Well, not surprisingly, the device has negligible bezels.
From the image, we can see that the flagship smartphone has no bezels on the top and the sides. However, its bottom edge has a slightly thicker bezel to hold the virtual home button and the selfie camera. Well, the positioning of the selfie camera is quite unusual, to say the least. It is not clear how users will use the front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
Besides this, we would also like to point out the large screen-to-body ratio of the upcoming Mi Mix 2's display. Judging from the image, the screen-to-body ratio should be higher than that of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Previous reports suggest the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will arrive with a 6.4-inch dual curved QHD 1440p AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
In a separate post, the Weibo user further reveals, Xiaomi has already started mass production for its upcoming flagship. This means there will be enough stocks available when the Mi Mix 2 goes on sale. Here you can check out the Mi Mix 2's retail box and promo images.