TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After collaborating a couple of times earlier, LeEco and Coolpad are partnering once again for what could be called the Cool 1S. However, unlike the earlier smartphones, the upcoming device will bear flagship-level hardware.
For the uninitiated, LeEco and Coolpad have already outed two smartphones jointly called the Cool1 Dual (currently not available in India) and the more recently launched Cool Charger 1C. Both these devices are aimed at budget smartphone buyers.
Anyways, talking about the Cool 1S, an image of the smartphone surfaced online showing off its benchmark scores. As per the leaked image, the smartphone managed to touch around 160000 points (159039 to be precise) which is not entirely surprising since the smartphone is rumored to be powered by a 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 chipset.
Also, it's clearly visible from the leaked images that the device will run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with a layer of LeEco's EUI 5.8 atop.
Apart from the above-mentioned features, the leaked images won't reveal much about the device.
With that being said, recently a 'Cool' labeled smartphone was spotted paying a visit to TEENA (a Chinese Telecom equipment certification authority). If both these smartphones are assumed to be one and the same, i.e Cool 1S, then the smartphone may feature a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080p) display, 4GB/6GB of RAM, 32/64/128GB of internal storage space, a 16MP rear camera, an 8MP selfie shooter, and a 4,000mAh battery.
Pricing details are still scarce, and as far as the launch is concerned, given the fact that the smartphone has already cleared TEENA, the launch is imminent.