TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
LeEco and Coolpad joined forces to launch a smartphone named Cool1 Dual earlier this year. It appears as if the company is already prepping to launch its successor dubbed 'Cool.' Recently, the smartphone was spotted paying a visit to TENAA, a Chinese telecom equipment certification authority revealing some of the specifications of the smartphone.
Interestingly, according to the listing, the 'Cool' won't be seen with the dual camera setup on the rear which was the USP of its predecessor, the Cool1 Dual. Instead, it is speculated to feature a single 16MP rear camera along with 8MP camera at the front.
However, unlike its predecessor, the smartphone is rumoured to sport flagship-level hardware. As per the leaks, the smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC, the same chipset seen on the OnePlus 3T and the Xiaomi Mi 5s.
It is speculated to retain the 5.5-inch Full HD display as seen on the Cool1 Dual but sees a significant bump as far as memory is concerned. Speaking of which, it will sport 6GB of RAM. A 4GB of RAM variant is also on the cards. In terms of internal storage space, the smartphone will be launched in three variants - 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB.
On the software side of things, the smartphone will run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. A 4,000mAh battery will keep the device juiced up. Currently, there's no solid information on the pricing or the availability but we will keep you posted as soon as something surfaces online.