- Lenovo HX06 Active Smartband with OLED display launched for Rs. 1,299
- HP regains top spot in Indian PC market with 28.9%: CMR
- Lenovo Z5 with a notch was "sold out" in less than a minute
- Lenovo Z5 vs other 6GB RAM smartphones
- Lenovo launches Ideapad 330S and Ideapad 530S laptops priced at Rs 67,990 and Rs 35,990 respectively
- Lenovo Tab4 8 and Tab4 10 to get Oreo 8.1 in November 2018
Lenovo has silently unveiled the new A7000 Plus smartphone in the Philippines. The smartphone is available in a local e-commerce site called Lazada for PHP 7,999 (approx Rs. 11,350).
As of now, there is no official details about the availability or pricing of the smartphone on other markets. Well, as the name suggest, the new Lenovo A7000 Plus is the advanced version of A7000, the popular budget smartphone by the company, which was launched earlier this year.
However, at the first glance of the specs sheet, the A7000 Plus is basically similar to the K3 Note. Here are all the detail features of the smartphone, take a look at the slider below to know more.
The Lenovo A7000 Plus sports a 5.5 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels that translates to 401ppi pixel density.
It is powered by an 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset at a clock speed of octa-core 1.7GHz processor paired with 2GB RAM.
The smartphone runs on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system along with its very own UI.
The A7000 Plus flaunts a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, auto focus, f/2.0 aperture, full HD video recording and a 5 megapixel front facing camera with fixed focus.
It includes an internal storage of 16GB and that can be further expanded using microSD card.
The smartphone is backed with a bigger 3000mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone includes support for 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth and microUSB.