TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Lenovo K3 Note to Debut Indian Market Later this Month
China-based Lenovo, has launched an 4G enable affordable phablet dubbed as K3 Note in the Chinese market earlier this year.
Now, the company is planning to release the same phablet in Indian market later this month. If the company launches K3 Note in the 10,000 segment, it will be the affordable 4G smartphone in India
Lenovo K3 Note - Key Specifications
In terms of specifications, the K3 Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. K3 Note is powered by a1.5GHz MediaTek MT6572 octa-core 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
On the storage front, this Note is equipped with 16GB of internal storage, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
Further, the K3 Note camera flaunts a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front-facing shooter for selfies and video conferencing. In terms of software, this phablet comes with Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
Moving on to the connectivity options, it supports 4G, dual-SIM card slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Also K3 Note is powered by a large 3,000mAh battery fitted inside.
With these specs, the new Lenovo K3 Note is shaping up as a strong competitor to all the mid-ranger like Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, Yu devices. While the company hasn't reveal the price in the Indian market, we are expecting it to be placed in the 10,000 segment.