TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Moto X (2015) Blurry Image Leaked On Twitter, All New Design, Front Stereo Speaker
Motorola is making its flagship smartphone more compatible to rival Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9. An alleged blurry image of an unannounced Moto X (2015) has made its appearance on Twitter.
The infamous Upleaks leakester has leaked an image of upcoming third-generation Moto X. The image is totally blurred and doesn't reveals much information, but it looks similar to a Moto X design with metal band on the back. While, the camera and flash seems to be different compared to the current model. The company's Logo on the back for the handset also makes it to the new model.
The front panel of the upcoming third-generation Moto X sports a two speaker grilles, which means the smartphone will pack stereo speakers.
As per the earlier rumors suggest, Motorola will release the Moto X (2015) in two models. One with 5.2 inch and another with 5.7 inch, qHD display panel. Motorola will release the smaller version in the international market and is expected to be powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The handset will get either 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. It will also said to have a 16 megapixel rear camera, a 5 megapixel front facing camera and a 3280mAh battery. Meanwhile, another version with 5.7 inch display panel will only go on sale in U.S. with Verizon Wireless. But no other details are available about the Verizon-model.