TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Lenovo Sold 49,800 Units Of K3 Note During Second Flash Sale On Flipkart
Lenovo recently announced it most anticipated smartphone, the K3 Note in the Indian market. The smartphone is on sale exclusively on Flipkart for Rs. 9,999..
Lenovo along with Flipkart announced that it has sold 30,000 units of K3 Note Black version in 3.9 seconds at 12pm, while 19,800 units of the white version in 4.3 seconds at 3pm during the second flash sale today.
The smartphone has received 4,61,863 registrations for the second flash sale. While total of 1 million registrations have been received for the handset in the first two weeks of its sale.
The company also confirms that the registrations for the next week sale start today at 6PM. Lenovo K3 Note Black will be open for sale at 12PM and the White version at 3PM 22 July, 2015.
Lenovo K3 Note - Key Specifications
The K3 Note sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6572 octa-core 64-bit processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. On the storage front, the K3 Note is equipped with 16GB of internal storage, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card.
The K3 Note camera flaunts a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, a 5MP front-facing shooter for selfies and video conferencing. In terms of software, this phablet comes with Android Lollipop out-of-the-box.
For connectivity, it supports 4G, dual-SIM card slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Also K3 Note is powered by a large 3,000mAh battery fitted inside