- 11 min ago Samsung Galaxy M40, Galaxy A10s tipped to launch in India soon
- 26 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 40 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 56 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- Finance RBI To Infuse Rs 15,000 Crore In June Through OMO
- News 'Student within me accepts you as teacher': Modi tells PMO staff
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lenovo Z6 Pro to sport four-camera setup capable of taking 100MP shots
Lenovo will unveil the device on April 23.
Lenovo recently confirmed that its Z6 Pro flagship smartphone will see the light of day on April 23 in China. The device has made several appearances ahead of its launch. However, the latest news comes from the company's Vice President and General Manager, who shared two images of the device touting its camera capabilities.
The images confirm that the Lenovo Z6 pro will sport a four-camera setup with the primary lens being a 48MP sensor. It also says that the device cab capture 100MP pictures, making it the first smartphone to achieve such a feat.
Previously, it was reported that the smartphone will sport a waterdrop notch display offering a 90 percent screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, it will also have an in-display fingerprint reader. Also, the device will support the latest 5G connectivity.
Under the hood, the device will be powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 12GB of RAM. It will be the company's second smartphone to feature this RAM size. As of now, there's not a lot of information available about the device.
The Z6 Pro will certainly run the latest Android 9 Pie OS wrapped around by a custom skin. The camera UI is said to witness a significant UI design overhaul as well. The device is also said to feature fast charging (27W), which is expected to refill the battery from 0 to 100% in less than 120 minutes. Lenovo is most likely to use a USB type-C charge tech alongside a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack.