TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
As you can see from the images, the smartphone features a thin bezel display with a screen-to-body ratio of 86.4%. It packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display (1080x1920 pixels), which results in a pixel density of 403 PPI. A 2.5D curved glass sits right on top of the display.
At the heart of the device is a 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 chipset along with Adreno 530 GPU to take care of graphics. It packs 4GB/6GB of LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB of storage space, and runs ZUI 2.5 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The imaging department is taken care of by a 13MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture (1.34μm pixel size), phase detection autofocus, OIS, and dual-tone LED flash for low-light imaging.
Up front, there’s an 8MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2 for selfies and video calls. Connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/a/b/g/n, NFC, GPS (along with A-GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou), USB Type-C port for data transfers and charging, a 3.5mm audio port, and support for Dirac HD Sound for Hi-Fi Audio. A 3,100mAh battery produces juice for the device with support for Quick Charge 3.0.
Similar to Lenovo Z2 Plus, the ZUK Edge has a fingerprint sensor integrated under the home button called as U-Touch. Apart from functioning as a fingerprint scanner, the U-Touch has a few tricks up its sleeve that can come in quite handy at times. It may need some getting-used-to, though.
The Lenovo ZUK Edge will hit the stores on January 1 in China. There’s no word on global availability yet. In terms of pricing, the 4GB variant is priced at CNY 2,299 (approximately Rs. 22,442) and the 6GB variant comes with a price tag of CNY 2499 (approximately Rs. 24,394).