TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After a long break, Meizu is all set for the launch a bunch of new smartphones in India, including the flagship Meizu 16th, which will be available exclusively on Amazon.
The company is hosting a launch event in New Delhi on the 5th of December @12:00 PM. According to rumors, the company is all set for the launch of the Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T, and the Meizu C9 at different price points. The Meizu 16th will be a flagship model, the Meizu M6T will be a mid-tier smartphone, and the Meizu C9 will be an entry-level smartphone.
Meizu 16th specifications
The Meizu 16th comes with a 6-inch FHD+ OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio with an in-display fingerprint sensor, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
Meizu M6T specifications
The Meizu M6T comes with 5.7-inch display with 1440 x 720p resolution, powered by the MediaTek MT6750 SoC with 4 GB RAM and Android 8 Nougat OS.
Meizu C9 specifications
The Meizu C9 comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ display 1440 x 720p, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
Meizu launch event live updates
Stay tuned for this channel for the live update of the Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T, and the Meizu C9 smartphone.