TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Meizu 16th, M6T, and Meizu C9 launch updates: Price starts at Rs 4,999
Meizu 16th is the first smartphone from the company with an in-display fingerprint sensor
After a long break, Meizu is all set for the launch a bunch of new smartphones in India, including the flagship Meizu 16th, which will be available exclusively on Amazon.
The company is hosting a launch event in New Delhi on the 5th of December @12:00 PM. According to rumors, the company is all set for the launch of the Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T, and the Meizu C9 at different price points. The Meizu 16th will be a flagship model, the Meizu M6T will be a mid-tier smartphone, and the Meizu C9 will be an entry-level smartphone.
Meizu 16th specifications
The Meizu 16th comes with a 6-inch FHD+ OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio with an in-display fingerprint sensor, powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
Meizu M6T specifications
The Meizu M6T comes with 5.7-inch display with 1440 x 720p resolution, powered by the MediaTek MT6750 SoC with 4 GB RAM and Android 8 Nougat OS.
Meizu C9 specifications
The Meizu C9 comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ display 1440 x 720p, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
Meizu launch event live updates
Stay tuned for this channel for the live update of the Meizu 16th, Meizu M6T, and the Meizu C9 smartphone.