- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Meizu MX5 to come with Metal Build, Fingerprint Sensor [Report]
Meizu has been in news for sometime due to the rumors around the MX5 on the Internet. Today, some more images of the unannounced smartphone have surfaced and revealed the phone's design and specs details.
The leaked images of the mobile confirm its metal build and highlight an oval shaped cut out, which could probably act as a home button and fingerprint sensor.
Moving to the specifications, MX5 is expected to come with a 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. As per the report, this device will be powered by either octa-core MediaTek MT6795 Helio X10 SoC or the newly announced deca-core MT6769 Helio X20 SoC along with 3GB/4GB RAM.
Also, the MX5 is said to come with an expandable option of up to 128GB via microSD card, while the internal storage is still unknown.
On the imaging department, the device will sport a 20MP camera on the back with a Sony sensor and 3150mAh non removable battery.
SEE ALSO: How to Unlock Bootloader in LG G4
Meizu MX5 is expected to be launched on June 30 in China at a tentative price of around 1799 Yuan.