- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Meizu MX5 with Metal Built is Now Up for International Pre-Order
Meizu MX5, which was launched earlier this week, is now up for the international pre-orders. The online retailer Gearbest has started their pre-orders and will start shipping the phone starting from August 1. As of now, the retailer is selling the unlocked version of 16GB smartphone at a price of $398 (approx. Rs. 25,240).
Meizu MX5 - Key Specifications
The Meizu MX5 smartphone boasts metal body to offer premium look. It weighs in at 149 grams. Speaking of the display, the phone sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED full HD display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels, with pixel density of 401ppi.
It is powered by a 2.2GHz 64-bit MediaTek Octa-Core processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU, besides 3GB RAM running under the hood.
Talking of the storage space, the MX5 comes with 16GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB on microSD card.
The phone features 20.7MP rear camera with a Sony sensor which is capable of recording 2160p video recording, and laser auto-focus which can focus in 0.2 seconds. There is a 5MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording.
Further, the MX5 supports 4G LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and more. In terms of software, the MX5 will be shipped with Android 5.0 on top of FlymeOS. This device is powered by a high capacity 3150mAh battery on board.