TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Yu Televentures wrapped its three days open sale of its Made in India Yuphoria phones available on Amazon.in. Amidst encouraging enthusiasm from its community, over 1,00,000 units of Yuphoria were sold-out setting another unprecedented feat for the Miracle in Metal.
Yuphoria which is a power packed smartphone is conceptualized and designed in India with an innovative metal ring giving it the premium built quality at a competitive price of Rs. 6,999.
Taking ahead its promise of ‘Made in India', 100,000 YUPHORIA, all designed and made in India will go on sale for the first time before Independence Day.
The smartphone will sports a 5-inch HD IPS display, the device comes with optimal resolution designed to bring users the best in class viewing experience along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
It is powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB RAM and runs on Cyanogen OS 12. The Yuphoria comes with an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1080p HD video recording and a 5 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and an 86 degree wide angle lens.
On the connectivity front, it supports Dual-SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and powered by a 2230mAh battery on board. This battery comes with quick charging technology that claim to charge the Yuphoria till 65 percent in just 45 minutes.