TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Moto Z2 Force is all set to be launched in India today. This will be the successor to the Moto Z Force and will be the first one to be launched by the company in India this year. The device will be launched at 12 PM at an event and the company is also live streaming the same for the fans in the country. We already saw that the Moto Z2 Force will be launched along with the Moto TurboPower Pack Moto Mod as well.
The Moto Z2 Force is expected to be made available via both online and offline channels that include the newly opened Moto Hubs too. When it comes to the Moto Mod, it is already available in the country at Rs. 5,999.
Moto Z2 Force launch live stream
The company will live steam the launch of Moto Z2 Force in India at 12 PM via its official YouTube channel and social media handles as well. If you want to catch the action live, you can keep a track of the launch event from the video below.
Moto Z2 Force specs
The Moto Z2 Force bestows a 5.5-inch QHD ShatterShield POLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone gets the power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage space. The imaging aspects include two 12MP Sony IMX386 sensors along with dual LED flash, PDAF, and laser autofocus. Up front, there is a 5MP selfie camera with an 85-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash and f/2.2 aperture.
Running Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, the Moto Z2 Force supports 4G LTE, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0 with the Oreo update, and expandable storage support up to 2TB. The battery capacity is 2730mAh that is decent enough to keep the lights turned on.
The Moto Z2 Force is priced at $799 (approx. Rs. 51,000) in the US market. We can expect the device to arrive with a similar high-end price point as it is a premium smartphone from the company. Moreover, it is bundled with the Moto TurboPower Pack Moto Mod that is priced at Rs. 5,999.