TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Lenovo-owned Motorola has started sending out media invites for a new smartphone launch in the country. From the invites, we get to know that the company is all set to launch the Moto Z2 Force to the Indian market on February 15. The invitation also reveals that the device could be bundled with the Moto TurboPower Pack Mod that was launched in December 2017 for Rs. 5,999.
Notably, the Moto Z2 Force was unveiled back in July 2017. The device went on sale in the US market in August at a price point of $799 (approx. Rs. 51,460). While the company has not revealed any information regarding the pricing and availability of the smartphone in India, it is believed that it will be a high-end and premium offering in the country.
Watch the live stream
The Moto Z2 Force will be launched in India at an event to be held on February 15 at 12 PM. The event will also be live streamed on the company's official YouTube handle. Interested users can watch the live stream in order to catch all the action live and get to know instant updates regarding the smartphone.
Moto Z2 Force specs
Moto Z2 Force is made of 7000 series aluminum and features a unibody design. The smartphone has a water-repellent nano-coating and has pogo pin connectors to snap on the Moto Mods. The Moto Z2 Force bestows a 5.5-inch QHD ShatterShield POLED display that has a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Under its hood, there is a Snapdragon 835 SoC that is teamed up with 4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage space that can be further expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
The imaging aspects of the smartphone include two 12MP Sony IMX386 sensors - one being an RGB sensor and the other a monochrome sensor. Both the sensors have PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash. The front-facer is a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash and 85-degree wide-angle lens. The other goodies of the Moto Z2 Force include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C port, and a 2730mAh battery supporting a TurboPower charger.
Moto TurboPower Pack Mod
As mentioned above, the Moto Z2 Force is believed to arrive with the Moto TurboPower Pack Mod priced at Rs. 5,999. This Moto Mod features a 3500mAh battery and supports 15W output for fast charging. This accessory is claimed to render up to seven hours of battery life within just 15 minutes of plugging in the charger.