TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Motorola might be unveiling the Moto G6 lineup of smartphones on April 19, but the rumor mill is quite active with the next generation Moto E series as well. The company is expected to launch the Moto E5 and Moto E5 Plus in the coming months. Roland Quandt from WinFuture has now leaked some renders of both the smartphones.
To start with the Moto E5 renders, the smartphone is shown featuring an elongated display, probably with the aspect ratio of 18:9. At the rear panel, the handset has a single rear camera followed by the iconic batwing logo of Motorola. It seems like the logo will double function as a fingerprints scanner. The renders show the Moto E5 In Black and Gold colors.
The Moto E5 Plus, on the other hand, appears to sport a dual rear camera setup. Other than that, the smartphone looks kind of identical to the Moto E5. It is worth mentioning that previous rumors have suggested the Moto E5 Plus will have a single camera on its back.
In terms of specifications, the Moto E5 will reportedly with a 5.2-inch display with 16:9 aspect ratio and HD 720p resolution. In terms of optics, the smartphone is likely to sport a 12MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. The key highlight of the Moto E5 is said to be a large 4,000mAh battery.
Talking about the Motorola Moto E5 Plus, it is expected to sport a 5.8-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The smartphone is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM. Rumors have it, the Moto E5 Plus will have two storage variants; 32GB and 64GB. A massive 5,000mAh battery is likely to power the smartphone.