- 2 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mysterious ZTE metal unibody smartphone without rear camera spotted at TENAA
In the past few year camera has become an important part of every smartphone in the market. With the selfie craze hitting hard, a demand for a front facing camera is pretty high so.
However ZTE has some other intention, but what exactly? Recently a budget device dubbed the ZTE S3003 was spotted on TENAA for certification in China with neither a front nor a back camera!
The reason for omitting the camera modules on both front of the device is however a mystery. Cost cutting may be probable reason, but considering the budget specs of the device, it doesn't seem so. At max an added camera module would have bumped up the price to about $10, considering ZTE uses a lower mid-range camera on the back.
Another possible logic can be that ZTE is planning to cater this phone to the enterprise industry for giving away to their employee. However ZTE doesn't have a previous track record of supplying device to the enterprise world, hence this conclusion can be striked off too.
The 5 inch smartphone with a HD (1280x720) resolution and a metal clad body sports a 1.5GHz octacore chip under the hood according to the TENAA listing.
Going by the clock speed we can assume it to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 on the inside coupled with an Adreno 405 GPU. With 1GB of RAM for multitasking and 8GB internal storage, the ZTE S3003 boast some modest upper mid-range specs. It supports 4G LTE too.
However the million dollar question remain, what is ZTE exactly targeting to achieve with this smartphone? A possible guess might be that ZTE is trying their hand out on a ‘highly secure' smartphone. May be a Turing Unbreakable Unhackable smartphone competitor is in the making!