- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
From iPhone 6S to Note 5: Best 5 premium smartphones launched this quarter
We all want to buy the best phone around, though have our budget restrictions. However, if you one of those who want premium specifications and unique features, combined with great design on a phone, price does not hold them back. For those who don't mind spending higher on a phone, there are a lot of premium smartphones available in the market.
If you are you planning to buy a premium smartphone, here we list five premium smartphones that were launched in this quarter.
Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
The much awaited Apple iPhone 6S variants were finally unveiled earlier this month. The new iPhones are more powerful and premium than ever. The latest iPhones boast a7000 Series aluminum alloy chassis, 3D touch display, updated A9 chipset with 2GB of RAM, 12-megapixel rear camera, 4K video recording, and more. Moreover, there is a Rose Gold colour variant available as well. The India price of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus is yet to be known, however these are likely to cost even higher than the launch price of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung this time changed the look its Note smartphone by switching to the Galaxy S6 like metal and glass design, and aesthetics. Be it the design, display, camera, or software features, apart from the stylus integration, the Galaxy Note 5 is the most powerful big-screen smartphone at present. The latest Note has been launched for Rs. 53,990 for 32GB model and Rs. 59,900 for 64GB variant.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone was undoubtedly the most beautiful Samsung smartphone ever. The Galaxy S6 Edge+ is essentially a slightly upgraded variant of the S6 Edge, with similar design. Overall the S6 Edge + is not just about an appealing dual-edge curved display design but is a beast in terms of specifications.
Read More: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + First impressions
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
At the recently concluded IFA 2015, Sony finally launched the Xperia Z5 Premium smartphone alongside the Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Compact. Based on the company OmniBalance design, the Xperia Z5 Premium is Sony's first phone to sport a 4K display resolution. This power packed smartphone features octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, 23MP rear shooter and more. The phone is yet to be launched in India, and considering the price of the Xperia Z3+, is likely to be priced around Rs. 60,000.
With a leather back panel design combined with high-end specifications and additional features, the LG G4 makes for a brilliant smartphone in the premium category. It brings a 5.5-inch 2K display with narrow bezels which looks excellent, a 16-megapixel camera that works great, and a curved rear panel which adds to its looks. The phone was launched for Rs 51,000 but is now available at lower price.