- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Lifestyle Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Begins Her Cannes 2019 Journey With This Mermaid-cut Textured Gown
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Next-gen iPhone XR is confirmed to sport a dual camera setup
iPhone XR is currently available in India for Rs 53,900
The current generation Apple iPhones does pack a premium camera hardware, which can take some good pictures, in almost every condition. With the upcoming iPhone series, the company is expected to improve the overall camera experience, by adding at least one more camera to the existing camera setup.
Dual camera setup
The newly leaked iPhone XR renders look a lot like the current generation iPhone, which is the best selling smartphone for Apple for the last two quarters. The one significant difference between the iPhone XR successor and the iPhone XR is the primary camera. The iPhone XR successor came with a single 12 MP camera, whereas, the iPhone XR successor will feature a dual camera setup.
Earlier leaks about the phone speculated that the device would use a super-wide angle lens with the standard 12 MP camera. The CAD-based 3D renders also suggest that the iPhone XR successor will offer a 6.1-inch display (identical to the iPhone XR), and the company is most likely to use liquid retina display or IPS LCD screen.
Though the next-gen iPhones are expected to come with an USB-type C port, the iPhone XR successor still has a lightning port, and it is most likely that other iPhones will also follow the same suite.
Other than the change in the camera setup, the iPhone XR successor looks precisely like the original iPhone XR, and the smartphone is expected to launch in at least five colors.
Apple recently reduces the price of the iPhone XR in India from Rs 76,900 to Rs 53,900, which makes it a great deal, especially for those who were waiting to get the latest iPhone at an affordable price tag.
As we are still at least five months away from the next generation iPhones, this is the right time to buy a new iPhone, especially after the recent price reduction.