TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We know that HMD Global is working on a high-end flagship smartphone likely dubbed Nokia 9. The device is believed to arrive with superior features and specifications in comparison to the affordable flagship - Nokia 8 that was launched last month.
Lately, we have been coming across several concept renders based on the existing rumors and speculations that have hit the web in the past. Also, the alleged Nokia 9 was spotted on the benchmark databases revealing the key specifications. A recent report tipped that the Nokia 9 was spotted running Android 8.0 Oreo but there came contradictory reports suggesting that it is not the upcoming high-end flagship.
Now, an image has been posted online via a Baidu user (via: NokiaPowerUser) known for revealing accurate details of the Nokia/Lumia smartphones in the past. The image shows what appears to be the back design of the Nokia 9. The image shows the rear of the Nokia 2 smartphone as well that we have already seen.
From the image above, you can see that there is a 3D glass back design tipping that the smartphone might support wireless charging. The display is believed to be an OLED panel as we saw on the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Apple iPhone X and a few other flagship models. Like the Nokia 8, the Nokia 9 is also claimed to feature a dual camera setup with the two lenses positioned vertically along with the Carl Zeiss branding. We can expect this camera to be more capable than that of the Nokia 8.
According to the existing rumors, the Nokia 9 is believed to arrive with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB storage capacity. The smartphone might come with the IP68 rating that will make it both dust and water resistant. There could be an iris scanner as well for security reasons. The image shows the presence of a fingerprint scanner at the rear below the camera.
A previous report has tipped that the Nokia 9 could be priced around 749 euros (approx. Rs. 57,000) making it an ultimate flagship.