- 49 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Political violence in Bengal: 1,035 in 2018, 773 and counting this year
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia 9 PureView specs accidentally revealed by Google ahead of official launch
Google has accidentally posted the specification of the upcoming premium Nokia 9 smartphone on Android's Enterprise catalog of supported devices.
The Mobile World Congress 2019 is a few weeks away and we are definitely going to see a lot of action during the four-day long event. A number of established smartphone brands are expected to launch their upcoming smartphones during the event and some of the brands have already sent out media invites for the same. HMD Global, the Finnish smartphone giant taking care of Nokia branded Android smartphones is also gearing up to launch the flagship Nokia 9 PureView smartphone during the MWC 2019. The Nokia 9 has emerged online numerous times via leaks and rumors revealing the specifications and features which the device will offer. Now, the smartphone's specification has been confirmed by the tech giant Google itself ahead of its official launch.
Google has accidentally posted the specification of the upcoming premium Nokia 9 smartphone on Android's Enterprise catalog of supported devices. The catalog listing of the Nokia 9 PureView smartphone showcased the front of the device with the display switched off. Notably, the listing shared accidentally by Google is not any render rather it reveals the specifications of the device; the listing suggests that the device will pack hardware from last year but will be a modern device.
The Android Enterprise catalog listing of the upcoming Nokia 9 smartphone was first spotted by Nokiamob and like mentioned earlier it reveals the specifications of the device. The Nokia 9 PureView smartphone will sport a 6-inch display panel and will come with 4GB RAM to take care of the multitasking. The smartphone will offer an internal storage space of 128GB. The smartphone will not feature a "Zero-touch Support" which means that the Enterprise administrators will have limited ability to manage some features on the device remotely. The device will support NFC and fingerprint scanner.
Going by the other leaks, the Nokia 9 PureView's key highlight will be its Penta-lens primary rear camera setup accompanied with an LED flash and stacked in a ring shape. The device will have a dual-lens front camera for selfies and video calls. Under the hood, there will be last year's flagship Snapdragon 845 chipset which will be clubbed with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB on internal storage.