TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
A couple of days ago, we reported that Nokia will be entering into the smartphone business in early 2017. And now, we have another information which says that Nokia will likely launch the smartphone in China first.
The only Nokia phone we heard about all these days was the Nokia D1C, but the new leak suggests that Nokia will launch another smartphone with flagship specifications in China.
However, there is no conclusive evidence on this. But, the flagship phone is said to come in two display variants- one with 5.2-inch and the other one with 5.5-inch. The smartphone might be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and boots Android Nougat out-of-the-box.
Also, the smartphone is said to feature IP68 rating, which means that you can swim with your smartphone for 30 minutes. The latest leak hasn't revealed any other specifications, apart from these.
Speaking about the Nokia D1C, it will boast of a 5-inch display along with Snapdragon 430 chipset and 3GB of RAM. This smartphone will also boot Android Nougat. Nokia is expected to unveil these smartphones at the MWC 2017.