TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Nokia showcases new Technologies
Nokia Networks on Thursday showcased some of its new technologies in the mobile broadband segment at an event hosted by the company. According to the Finnish brand, the technologies showcased are aimed at empowering operators, in their journey of evolution, to effectively manage and monetise the surging mobile broadband growth.
Some of the technologies include innovations in Telco Cloud (VoLTE/ VoWiFi), 5G, security solutions and predictive marketing.
SEE ALSO: Rupa Santosh appointed head of Nokia R&D in Bengaluru
The Telco Cloud or VoLTE/ VoWiFi will enable an operator to provide operator-controlled voice over WiFi networks which is especially useful in providing indoor coverage when LTE/2G/3G is not in place.
Another technology showcased was the Nokia Mobile Guard, which has an analytics engine that "listens" and "analyses" the traffic for mobile broadband and searches for patterns that are consistent with malware behaviour.
With this, operators will be able to ensure an efficient, and clean network with round-the-clock monitoring and automated actions in the advent of fraud by providing protection for all subscribers, independent of device type and irrespective of whether antivirus is installed.
Arno Koch, head of business development, mobile broadband, Nokia Networks and Suresh Kalyanasundaram, senior specialist, technology and innovation research, Nokia Networks were present at the event.