TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Nokia has appointed Rupa Santosh as head of Nokia Networks' Technology Center at Bengaluru, a company statement said here on Tuesday.
She took charge on June 1.
The Bengaluru center is one of the largest research and development (R&D) centres for Nokia Networks contributing to key product development in telecommunications networks. It employs around 4,000 people.
With over 20 years experience, prior to this assignment she was leading Single RAN R&D at Bengaluru.