- 5 hrs ago Acer Swift Edge Is The World's Lightest 16-inch OLED Laptop: Specifications, Price
- 6 hrs ago Reliance JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer; How to Benefits Worth Rs. 4,500
- 7 hrs ago Crypto Thieves Exploit Blockchain Bridges to Snatch $100Mn From Binance-linked network
- 7 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp's Vida V1 Electric Scooter Offers 165km Driving Range
- Finance US Jobs Data Improves: Gold Falls Sharply To US$ 1,698, US Bond Yield Gains
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Divya And Sanya Outshine Deepika And Roopesh In The Balancing Task
- News Railway jobs scam: CBI files charge sheet against Lalu, Rabri
- Sports PKL 2022: Pardeep Narwal late-raid helps UP Yoddhas edge Jaipur Pink Panthers in thriller
- Travel Unbelievable Facts About Gobi Desert Like Gobi Desert Has Only 5% Sand and It Snows There, Read on!
- Education TS ICET Counselling 2022: Registration For Round 1 Starts Tomorrow, Get Steps to Apply Online Here!
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters - All You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
Nothing Phone (1) Just Got More Expensive In India
If you are planning to buy Nothing Phone (1), then you might not like this update. If you have already bought one, then it will make you happy. The Nothing Phone (1) just became slightly expensive in India for the same reason that you might already know.
The Nothing Phone (1) was launched in India just a few weeks back with a starting price of Rs. 32,999 for the base model with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The company has now increased the price of the device by Rs. 1,000, and the same now costs Rs. 33,999.
Similarly, the mid variant of the Nothing Phone (1) with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage costs Rs. 36,999, while the top-end variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage will retail for Rs. 39,999, making it even more expensive.
There Is A Reason For It
According to Manu Sharma, the Vice President and General Manager,
Nothing India, the company has increased the price of Nothing Phone (1) due to fluctuating currency exchange rates and rising component costs. Hence, all three variants of the Nothing Phone (1) will start retailing at a slightly higher price starting today.
Thank you for the love shown towards Phone (1)!— Manu Sharma (@buildingnothing) August 18, 2022
With fluctuating currency exchange rates & rising component costs, we had to change prices.
Starting today, Phone (1) will be available @flipkart for 8GB/128GB (INR 33,999), 8GB/256GB (INR 36,999), and 12GB/256GB (INR 39,999).
Is Nothing Phone (1) Still Worth It?
Unlike most Android smartphones in this price range, the Nothing Phone (1) does not focus on performance or specifications. With the iPhone-inspired design, the Nothing Phone (1) targets those, who want a well-built smartphone with unique looks, and the Glyph lighting is like icing on the cake.
Yes, the device now costs Rs. 1,000 more, and even with the increased price, the Nothing Phone (1) still looks like a fantastic deal. However, if you are very price sensitive, then you might have to look at the alternatives like the Moto Edge 30 or even the Poco F4.