TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Nubia has just taken to Twitter to make an exciting announcement for its Indian customers. The Nubia M2 is getting a price cut of Rs. 3,000. The smartphone was originally launched for Rs. 22,999 in June this year.
However, the offer is only valid until September 8, which is tomorrow. You can purchase the Nubia M2 from Amazon. The smartphone is available in two different colors; Black Gold and Champagne Gold. Notably, Nubia M2 is the company's second dual camera offering after the Z17 Mini in India. Just to brush our memories, let's go through the phone's specs and features.
The smartphone with a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) On-cell AMOLED display. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC which is coupled with 4GB of RAM. The Nubia M2 offers 64GB of built-in storage, which is further expandable up to 200GB via microSD card.
The nubia M2 with 13 MP Dual Camera, 5.5" AMOLED Display, Snapdragon 625 & Neovision 6.5 available at ₹19,999. Valid till 8th September. pic.twitter.com/ZbzGzsxHjm— nubia India (@nubia_India) September 6, 2017
The highlight feature on the Nubia M2 is the rear dual camera setup, which is comprised of two 13MP Sony CMOS sensors which are basically individual RGB and Monochrome sensors. The cameras also come with dual ƒ2.2 aperture, RGB+MONO ISP, 0.1S Hybrid Focus PDAF, and Contrast.
At the front, there is a 16MP ISOCELL CMOS camera with 2μm virtual pixel size (pixel-binning technology), an f/2.0 aperture and an 80-degree wide-angle lens.
The cameras provide support for 4K video recording as well.
The smartphone is backed by a 3630mAh battery and it also comes with NeoPower 2.5 fast charging support. As for the software, the Nubia M2 runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android Marshmallow.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the home button and support for Dolby Sound 7.1 and Hi-Fi audio. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, OTG, USB Type-C, and GPS.
Here you can check out the specs and features of the newly launched Nubia Z17 Lite.