TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Earlier this month, OnePlus showcased the much-rumored OnePlus 3T in India. Priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 64GB variant and Rs. 34,999 for the 128GB variant, the smartphone was announced to be made available to the users starting from December 14 exclusively on Amazon. However, Amazon Prime members have an opportunity to get their hands on the device as early as today.
The OnePlus 3T will be available to Amazon Prime members starting from 2:00 PM until 3:00 PM today. Obviously, there will be limited quantities of handsets available as part of the sale. Even Amazon says, “Due to limited quantities, members will be able to avail this offer while stocks last.” So, make sure to keep a tab on time. Also, do make a note that the device, once added to the cart, should be purchased under 15 minutes. Post that, you’ll be added to the waiting list.
With that being said, this is not be confused with the regular sale as only Amazon Prime members will be able to purchase the smartphone today. In case you are not a Prime member, you can register for the service by paying additional Rs. 499 for 1 year or wait until December 14 to purchase the device.