TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Amazon, earlier this year, launched its Prime services in India and priced it very aggressively. Ever since the e-commerce giant launched the Prime services in the country, people have been eagerly waiting for it to launch the Prime Video services as well.
Finally, it appears as if the much-awaited Video services are on their way to India. Although a particular date wasn't revealed the e-tailer has just confirmed that the service will be rolled out by the end of December this year. The services will also be made available in 200 other countries very soon.
Clearly, Amazon, with the Prime Video services, is planning to give tough completion to Netflix which was also made available in India earlier this year.
The company joined forces with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions to stream their movies on Amazon. Furthermore, the e-commerce giant is eying to purchase the online broadcasting rights of IPL (Indian Premier League).
The Amazon's streaming service includes international content which includes sitcoms, Bollywood movies, Hollywood movies, US Shows, and other TV series. In addition, exclusive original shows for India will also be made available.
As far as pricing is concerned, Amazon hasn't revealed anything yet. But, as per the rumours, the access for Prime Video streaming services will be bundled along with the Prime membership itself without any additional charge. However, this has to be taken with a pinch of salt for now.