- 2 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 3 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 3 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 3 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- News 'Congress must die,' says Yogendra Yadav on exit-poll results
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Amazon Prime Video on Its Way to India: 5 Things to Know About the Netflix Competitor
Amazon Prime Video is coming to India by the end of December this year.
Amazon, earlier this year, launched its Prime services in India and priced it very aggressively. Ever since the e-commerce giant launched the Prime services in the country, people have been eagerly waiting for it to launch the Prime Video services as well.
Finally, it appears as if the much-awaited Video services are on their way to India. Although a particular date wasn't revealed the e-tailer has just confirmed that the service will be rolled out by the end of December this year. The services will also be made available in 200 other countries very soon.
Clearly, Amazon, with the Prime Video services, is planning to give tough completion to Netflix which was also made available in India earlier this year.
The company joined forces with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions to stream their movies on Amazon. Furthermore, the e-commerce giant is eying to purchase the online broadcasting rights of IPL (Indian Premier League).
The Amazon's streaming service includes international content which includes sitcoms, Bollywood movies, Hollywood movies, US Shows, and other TV series. In addition, exclusive original shows for India will also be made available.
As far as pricing is concerned, Amazon hasn't revealed anything yet. But, as per the rumours, the access for Prime Video streaming services will be bundled along with the Prime membership itself without any additional charge. However, this has to be taken with a pinch of salt for now.