TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Lately, the internet has been flooded with rumours that OnePlus's current flagship will receive a hardware upgrade in the form of OnePlus 3T. Yesterday, Qualcomm had almost spilt the beans by confirming that OnePlus's next smartphone will include the Snapdragon 821 chipset.
Given the fact that the OnePlus 4's launch is still months away and is most likely to feature the Snapdragon 830 chipset, it's safe to assume that there's another smartphone on the cards.
However, putting an end to all the rumours, OnePlus has confirmed the existence (sort of) of an enhanced version of the OnePlus 3, possibly called the OnePlus 3T. The Chinese smartphone vendor has tweeted a video which says "Snapdragon 821, T-7, November 15, 2016."
It's clear from the 'T' with an emphasis that the company is talking about the much-rumoured OnePlus 3T. According to the rumours, the OnePlus 3T will be powered by the Snapdragon 821 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM.
The device is rumoured to sport the same Optic OLED display panel as seen on its predecessor but a bump in resolution is very likely in order to support Google's DayDream technology. Additionally, it may come with Sony IMX398 sensor instead of the IMX298 sensor seen on the OnePlus 3.
If rumours are anything to by, the smartphone will be priced at USD 479 (roughly Rs. 32,000) which is USD 80 more than its predecessor.