TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
OnePlus 3T with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Chipset to go official on November 15
7 days to go until the launch of OnePlus's next flagship, the OnePlus 3T.
Lately, the internet has been flooded with rumours that OnePlus's current flagship will receive a hardware upgrade in the form of OnePlus 3T. Yesterday, Qualcomm had almost spilt the beans by confirming that OnePlus's next smartphone will include the Snapdragon 821 chipset.
Given the fact that the OnePlus 4's launch is still months away and is most likely to feature the Snapdragon 830 chipset, it's safe to assume that there's another smartphone on the cards.
However, putting an end to all the rumours, OnePlus has confirmed the existence (sort of) of an enhanced version of the OnePlus 3, possibly called the OnePlus 3T. The Chinese smartphone vendor has tweeted a video which says "Snapdragon 821, T-7, November 15, 2016."
It's clear from the 'T' with an emphasis that the company is talking about the much-rumoured OnePlus 3T. According to the rumours, the OnePlus 3T will be powered by the Snapdragon 821 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM.
The device is rumoured to sport the same Optic OLED display panel as seen on its predecessor but a bump in resolution is very likely in order to support Google's DayDream technology. Additionally, it may come with Sony IMX398 sensor instead of the IMX298 sensor seen on the OnePlus 3.
If rumours are anything to by, the smartphone will be priced at USD 479 (roughly Rs. 32,000) which is USD 80 more than its predecessor.