- 35 min ago Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- 40 min ago Realme X50 Pro AnTuTu Score Leaks; To Be Showcased At MWC 2020
- 41 min ago Apple's ITP Technology Poses Security Risks To Safari, Claims Google
- 42 min ago DirecTV Satellite Could Explode Due To Faulty Batteries: Why Is It Dangerous?
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- News 100 books is all she wanted as Mehr on Nikah: Kerala man's gift to his wife floors guests
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- Movies Gul Makai Song Haq Maula: H.E. Amjad Khan's Lyrics & Piyush Mishra's Vocals Touch Your Heart
- Sports Real Madrid have to be alert to Mbappe signs amid links - Nacho
- Finance Number Of New Demat Accounts Opened In 2019 Climb To 10-Year High
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
OnePlus 5 and 5T receive new OxygenOS update; find out what's new
In its website, OnePlus has mentioned that after receiving the updates some third party camera applications may not fully work on the OnePlus 5 and 5T devices.
OnePlus today rolled out new OxygenOS open beta builds for OnePlus 3 and 3T. The Chinese phone maker has also released OxygenOS Open Beta 4 and 2 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T respectively. The new updates bring a bunch of new features as well as general bug fixes and optimizations. One of the most notable new features is auto folder tagging. The updates also include optimizations for high power consumptions for high power consumption applications.
Other than that the new Open Beta OxygenOS update adds OnePlus Switch application for backup and restore. In its website, OnePlus has mentioned that after receiving the updates some third party camera applications may not fully work on the OnePlus 5 and 5T devices. The company, however, is expected to bring for an issues for that soon. So without further ado, let's find out what are the new features and changes that have been added with this update.
Below is the complete changelog for the update.
- Launcher Updated to v2.3
- Drawer categories: You can see new categories when using the search icon in the drawer.
- Auto folder tagging: When you add applications that are similar, our system will help you automatically name the new folder you created
- Dynamic Icon for Clock: The Clock icon is now dynamic
- Notification dot optimization: The Blue notification dots present to notify you of a newly installed app will now be removed automatically after 15 days.
- Launcher usage tips improved: We've added some new helpful tips for first use of the launcher.
- Optimizations for logic managing high power consumption applications
- Added a more intelligent background application management solution
- Improved power consumption measurements
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
- Added OnePlus Switch application for backup & restore
- We've added the new OnePlus switch app so moving your information to a new OnePlus device will be easier than ever
- Added a new clipboard feature activated when copying information. You can edit the text copied and then choose to "Search, Translate, or Share"
- Improved experience when deleting files
- Added large file management function
- More caller information now given to you during incoming call notification
OnePlus 5 and 5T users who have flshased a previous OxygenOS Open Beta on their phones, will receive this new update via OTA (over the air). Those who haven't done so, will need to flash the latest update manually by downloaing it from here.