TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
OnePlus today rolled out new OxygenOS open beta builds for OnePlus 3 and 3T. The Chinese phone maker has also released OxygenOS Open Beta 4 and 2 for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T respectively. The new updates bring a bunch of new features as well as general bug fixes and optimizations. One of the most notable new features is auto folder tagging. The updates also include optimizations for high power consumptions for high power consumption applications.
Other than that the new Open Beta OxygenOS update adds OnePlus Switch application for backup and restore. In its website, OnePlus has mentioned that after receiving the updates some third party camera applications may not fully work on the OnePlus 5 and 5T devices. The company, however, is expected to bring for an issues for that soon. So without further ado, let's find out what are the new features and changes that have been added with this update.
Below is the complete changelog for the update.
- Launcher Updated to v2.3
- Drawer categories: You can see new categories when using the search icon in the drawer.
- Auto folder tagging: When you add applications that are similar, our system will help you automatically name the new folder you created
- Dynamic Icon for Clock: The Clock icon is now dynamic
- Notification dot optimization: The Blue notification dots present to notify you of a newly installed app will now be removed automatically after 15 days.
- Launcher usage tips improved: We've added some new helpful tips for first use of the launcher.
- Optimizations for logic managing high power consumption applications
- Added a more intelligent background application management solution
- Improved power consumption measurements
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
- Added OnePlus Switch application for backup & restore
- We've added the new OnePlus switch app so moving your information to a new OnePlus device will be easier than ever
- Added a new clipboard feature activated when copying information. You can edit the text copied and then choose to "Search, Translate, or Share"
- Improved experience when deleting files
- Added large file management function
- More caller information now given to you during incoming call notification
OnePlus 5 and 5T users who have flshased a previous OxygenOS Open Beta on their phones, will receive this new update via OTA (over the air). Those who haven't done so, will need to flash the latest update manually by downloaing it from here.