- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 5 starts receiving OxygenOS 4.5.15 update
OnePlus Oxygen OS update comes with version number 4.5.15 and certain performance improvements and bug fixes.
OnePlus is now rolling out a new update for OnePlus 5 devices across the globe. The Oxygen OS update comes with version number 4.5.15 and certain performance improvements and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, the update does not still bring the newer version of Android that is Oreo or the Widevine Level 1 Certification which we have been hearing about lately. The certification is required to stream HD content on Netflix and other streaming services.
Additionally, the OnePlus 5 update comes with useful tweaks and security improvements. Some of the highlighted changes include GPS improvements, fix for setting customized alarm ringtone, fixes the issue of sharing emoji from Bitmoji, October Android security patch, and other general bug fixes.
The update is being rolled out as an OTA update and what that means is that it is going to happen in phases. So it should take some time to reach all the devices.
As always, users should remember to keep their phone sufficiently charged and connected to a Wi-Fi network before installing the new patch. Users should also remember to back up their data just in case.
"For those who were on previous versions for OnePlus 5, we appreciate your active feedback and attempts to reach out to us. With your help, we have been able to better optimize and improve several key areas. Thank you for your patience and as always, we look forward to hearing your continued feedback," OnePlus has said.