TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
OnePlus Announces Extended Warranty on Smartphones in India
Chinese handset manufacturer, OnePlus has announced the industry-first ‘extended warranty' service for its smartphone users in India.
As part of this initiative, all service related issues till date and henceforth pending for more than 15 working days at service centres will automatically get a 3 months extended warranty. This service will be applicable on the OnePlus One and all future smartphones.
Adding to the announcement, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager - India, OnePlus, said: "OnePlus is committed to long term growth in India and are investing significant resources in revamping our service offerings. While it is our constant endeavor to close most of our customer service requests within 3 days, this complimentary extended warranty will compensate users in case of any unexpected delays."
He added, " We have always considered our fans and users to be a priority, and this service is a testimony of our efforts in empowering them further. Our goal is to continue to gather feedback from our users and strive to provide the best service and support than any consumer brand in the country."
All Indian users who purchased the One from oneplus.net prior to the India launch will also be eligible for this service.