- 35 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- News Agitating doctors open for talks with WB CM Mamata, but will decide venue later
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.1.3 update for OnePlus 3 and 3T
The OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA update will reach a small percentage of users starting Thursday, and a broader rollout will start in a few days.
OnePlus has just started rolling out the OxygenOS 4.1.3 over-the-air (OTA) update for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
The update changelog shows there are no major changes but there are mostly bug fixes and improvements in performance. Moreover, the changelog is also quite similar to the OxygenOS 4.1,0 update from last month. The rollout which comes in the form of an OTA file will be in a phased manner. As such, the OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA update will reach users gradually from one region to another.
OnePlus says, "The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days."
The update should include the latest Android security patch and it will likely bring several improvements and fixes, like expanded screenshots, blur reduction while taking photos, better video stability while recording, as well as improved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
The OxygenOS 4.1.3 changelogs also mention that apart from the above fixes and improvements, there are some additions as well. These particularly include a fix for the Instagram swiping bug, a fix for hardware buttons malfunctions, and increased system stability.
So if you own a OnePlus device then you should check for system update notifications. If you have got the update then do let us know what changes are present in the comments.