- 12 min ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Oppo K3 launch imminent: Leaked specs suggests a pop-up selfie camera
Oppo K3 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
The Oppo K1 is genuinely one of the best smartphones that Oppo has launched under Rs 20,000 price tag. The phone comes with an excellent OLED display, and it is the most affordable phone in the country with an in-display fingerprint sensor. Now, Oppo is all set to launch the successor to the Oppo K1, aka, the Oppo K3.
As of now, there is no reason behind skipping the K2 moniker and going straight to the Oppo K3. Here are the possible specifications for the Oppo K3, the upcoming mid-tier smartphone from Oppo.
Oppo K3 leaked specifications
The Oppo K3 comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with no-bezel, no-notch design, offering an all-screen experience. For the selfie camera, the smartphone will provide a motorized mechanism with a 16 MP sensor, similar to the one seen on the Oppo F11 Pro. At the back, the device will have a dual camera setup with a 16 MP RGB sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor, and the camera setup is most likely to offer features like 4K video recording and slow-mo video recording.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC will power the smartphone, which is the same chipset that is also seen inside the Realme 3 Pro. The Snapdragon 710 chipset is coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The smartphone will have a polycarbonate design and is most likely to offer a gradient back panel, similar to the Realme 3 Pro. A 3700 mAh Li-ion battery will power the Oppo K3 with support for 20W VOOC fast charging via USB type C port.
Lastly, the device will run on Android 9 Pie OS with custom ColorOS 6.0 skin on top. The device weighs at 191 grams and measures 161.2 x 76 x 9.4. Last, but not the least, the smartphone will retain the 3.5mm headphone jack.