TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Oppo Mirror 5s Officially Announced: Specs, Features and More
After all the rumors and leaks, Oppo has officially launched the Mirror 5s in Taiwan three days back with a reflective crystal pattern on its back. Moreover, the company has not announced the pricing and availability of device.
Also, this device comes with infra-red sensor for remote function that lets you household appliances like TV, DVD Player and also supports LTE connectivity.
Oppo Mirror 5s - Key Specifications
Oppo Mirror 5s, features a 5-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is clocked at 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood.
Talking about the memory capacity, this device houses a 16GB internal memory, with an expansion option of up to 128GB via microSD card slot. This dual SIM device measures 7.65mm thickness and weigh around 160grams.
On the imaging front, Mirror 5s flaunts an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP front-facing camera. Further, the camera comes with PI 2.0+ feature which includes snapshot offering depth of field, Double Exposure, selfie mode Beautify Mode 3.0. In terms of software, this device is shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 2.1.
Moving to the connectivity, this device includes 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. Also, the whole hardware is powered by 2420mAh battery on board.