TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Oppo will unveil the R11s and R11s Plus on November 2. The smartphones are the updated versions of the R11 and R11 Plus that were launched back in June.
The Oppo R11s and R11s Plus had appeared in TENAA earlier this month, but their specs were not revealed. Yet again, the smartphones have visited the Chinese certification site to reveal their images along with full specifications. The images suggest that the Oppo R11s duo would come with a metal unibody design with slight changes as compared to their original models.
Coming to the specifications, the Oppo R11s is listed with a 6-inch display with full HD+ resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels. This means, its display has the aspect ratio of 18:9. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor just like its predecessor.
The chipset is teamed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. A 3,120mAh battery is inside the phone to keep the lights on. The handset measures 155.1×75.5×7.1mm and weighs 153 grams.
The Oppo R11s Plus, on the other hand, sports a 6.43-inch display that also supports FHD+ resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels. While it is also driven by a Snapdragon 660 processor, the Plus variant carries 6GB of RAM and 64GB of default storage space. The smartphone draws its energy from a larger 3,880mAh battery.
The Oppo R11s Plus measures 164.8×80.2×7.3mm and it weighs 182 grams.
As for software, both Oppo R11s and R11s Plus will come pre-installed with Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS.
Talking about the optics, the smartphones are equipped with AI-driven 20MP selfie camera that can beautify selfie shots by enhancing over 250 facial features by intelligently analyzing factors like age, gender, skin tone and more.
The rear dual camera system present on the Oppo R11s duo is comprised of a 20MP primary sensor and a 16MP secondary sensor. What's more, both the smartphones feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.