TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Oppo Unveils Two New Smartphones with Quad-Core CPU
Chinese handset manufacturer, Oppo has officially unveiled two new smartphones in the market. Dubbed as Oppo Neo 5 (2015) and a variant Neo 5s, both the device supports dual-SIM (Micro + Nano-SIM) and Android 4.4.2 KitKat on top of ColorOS v2.0.1 UI.
Moving on, the Neo 5(2015) sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels at a density of 218ppi. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 (MediaTek MT6582) processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU along with 1GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage, this device comes with 8GB if built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot. Oppo Neo 5(2015) flaunts 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera with f/2.8.
On the other hand, Neo 5s features the same 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels at a density of 218ppi. Also this device is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with an Adreno 306 GPU besides 1GB RAM.
Other specifications are same as that of Neo 5 (2015) which includes 8GB if built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera.
Both the smartphone supports Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and powered by a 2000mAh battery. As of now, there is no official announcement about the pricing and the availability of the device and we are expecting more information in the upcoming days.