TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Panasonic T33 with multiple Indian language support launched for Rs 4,490: Specs and competitors!
Panasonic launched the T33 smartphone in India, for a price of Rs. 4,490. The phone will be available from the third week of July, 2015.
This new, budget smartphone is loaded with 21 Indian regional languages, in order to give a tough competition to the Micromax's Unite range of smartphones, as well as the recently launched Canvas Bolt D303, which also comes with multiple language support.
Let's take a look at the specs of the Panasonic T33 smartphone and compare it with the Micromax Canvas Unite 2 A106, and Canvas Bolt D303
The Panasonic T33 sports a 4-inch WVGA display offering 480x800 pixels of resolution. The Micromax Canvas Bolt D303 also comes with similar 4-inch display offering same resolution, but the Unite 2 has a bigger display of 4.7-inch of WVGA quality.
The T33 runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with 514MB of RAM, so does the Canvas Bolt D303. The Canvas Unite 2, in comparison, comes with a quad-core processor, but with higher clock speed of 1.3GHz and double the RAM at 1GB. All these phones offer 4GB of internal storage with expandable memory space on microSD card.
Speaking of camera, the T33 sports a 3-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera, and the Canvas Bolt D303 sports a 3.2-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus along with a VGA front-facing camera. The Canvas Unite 2, on the other hand, adorns a 5-megapixel rear camera with 2-megapixel front facing snapper.
All three smartphones run on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Speaking of connectivity support, all three smartphone are compatible with 3G network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.